Senin, 15 November 2010

Sickness...

It's been a long time since I've had any sickness. As long as I remember I was always healthy, at least along this last year. Then, exactly two weeks ago, this cold attacked! Along with the cold, came the cough and also the dizziness.  I was completely defeated! I can't go to gym, can't focus at work, practically can't do anything.
I've been visiting the clinic at my office twice. Some medicine given and taken. I even asked for a stronger one on my second visit there. I maintained my supply of Vitamin C too. But none of them seems to worked. I am still having this combo of cold, cough and dizziness. Argghh.. I hate to be sick. It sucked!!



Some of my friend were suggesting me to took a lot of rest! Yeah, that's the one that I haven't been tried and that's the one that I will do. First thing first, another visit to clinic. I am gonna ask for a really strong medicine this time.

Julian, Huacchimm....*Sniff-sniff*

1 komentar:

Guntur Purwanto mengatakan...

I notice that this is the long-ended one you've ever been under the weather. I hope you're doing better and better..